Characteristics and maintenance of electronic assembly line
Electronic assembly line assembly line is the necessary production equipment for electronic production enterprises. Let’s talk about the characteristics of electronic assembly line.
1. The continuous high-efficiency of the electronic assembly line: The production process of the electronic assembly line is continuously repeated in accordance with a predetermined beat, and its operation is efficient and has a strong rhythm. Interruptions are generally not allowed in the middle. Therefore, too long waiting time for products and processing intermittent time of equipment are basically not allowed. Therefore, the amount of time that the assembly line stops production due to various interference factors (such as the quality of parts, material delivery is not on time, or the wrong material often causes the line to stop) is usually used as a comprehensive production evaluation index to measure the assembly line or production operation.
2. The balance of the electronic assembly line: the production capacity of each process of the electronic assembly line is balanced and proportional, and bottlenecks are not allowed. The material required for production must be delivered on time, on time, and qualified. .
3. The unidirectionality of the electronic assembly line: the electronic assembly line only produces one or a few series of products with similar process structures, and the materials only move in one direction.
4. The dominance of the electronic assembly line: the various auxiliary processes of production and the material distribution activities are centered around the assembly line. Raw materials and parts must be distributed on the line from each area as required, so that online products It is moving, the workers are relatively fixed, and the assembly line is the "served."
Necessary maintenance items for electronic assembly lines
The motor, chain, and gearbox part of the electronic assembly line can be said to be the core part of the entire assembly line equipment; relative to the parts of the entire assembly line equipment, it is necessary to understand some basic repair and maintenance methods.
1. How to repair and maintain the gearbox of the electronic assembly line head: Use it for about three months to drain the oil in the gearbox, clean the inside of the gearbox with diesel or gasoline, and put new lubricating oil after it has been drained. Add the middle of the observation window immediately. It is enough to change the lubricating oil every year from now on. Too much lubricating oil may cause heat in the gearbox, and excessive motor load may cause the motor protection switch to trip. Too little lubricating oil may cause heating of the gearbox, increased noise, and the gearbox hangs and is scrapped.
2. Repair and maintenance methods of the electronic assembly line chain: the chain may cause the original lubricating oil to heat and volatilize after long-term operation, which will cause the chain to be unbalanced during operation, increase noise, and crawl. At this time, you can open the sealing plate at the tail of the machine, and add butter or thick lubricating oil to the chain.
3. The important point is that the motor of the electronic assembly line must not be watered, nor should diesel and liquid organic compounds be added to the motor, because this can cause the motor to be damaged and malfunction. For the rest, check the motor maintenance and maintenance in the electrician's manual.
Comparison of structural composition and advantages&disadvantages of automated assembly production lines
The automatic assembly production line is a system that asse...
Interpretation of the structural characteristics and accuracy for pick and place machine
Whether it is a fully automatic or a manual , whether it is ...
Grandseed LED Intelligent Equipment
Main business: Electronic integrated production line solutio...
Key points of wave soldering equipment operation
Wave soldering equipment is currently widely used automatic ...
Phone：138 2871 9992
Address：Grandseed Science and Technology Park, No.177, Fenghuang Avenue, Fenghuang Community, Fuyong Street, Bao'an District, Shenzhen